- General rules and definitions
If you opt to use mainenews.com, all features of this site including API, RSS, and the software and download, you will agree to adhere to the conditions and terms of the terms of service between you and this website.
- we may decide to modify some sections of these terms and conditions at any point in time which will take effect the moment we post it. It is, therefore, your responsibility to go through the terms and conditions before you make use of any of the services
- We may decide to modify or outrightly stop any component of the services at any point in time such as the availability of any of the database, service features, or web content. We may also decide to impose certain limits to some of the features or choose to restrict your access to some or all of the services without notifying you
- Content on the services
2.1. The contents of the services, as well as the site, are designed specifically for your non-commercial use. All of the materials that are published on the services are covered by copyright and owned by mainenewsonline.com. You are expected to adhere to the additional information, copyright notices, and restrictions as contained in the contents you access on via this service.
2.2 The contents and services are covered by copyright in conformity with American and International laws. You cannot make changes, transmit, and take part in the sale or transfer of, reproduce, perform, redistribute, exploit any of the services and content either in part of the whole.
2.3 You may copy or download the contents or other downloadable items as displayed on the services for your personal use alone, as long as you respect all copyright. It should be noted that storing or copying any of the Content for uses other than personal purposes is strongly kicked against without the consent of mainenewsonline.com.
2.4 The content of the services is licensed or owned to mainenewsonline.com
- User-Generated Content: Submissions such as contest entries, comments, contest entries, photos, and others
3.1 You are not permitted to upload, distribute or publish on this platform anything considered libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or illegal. You also agree not to use language which discriminates against people based on their age, region, gender, and disability. Hate speech of any manner is enough grounds for the immediate termination of access to this service.
3.2 This service shall be made use of for only noncommercial purposes. It, therefore, means that you will not without the approval of mainenewonline.com publish or distribute anything that contains advertising, soliciting funds.
- Availability and access if links and services
This platform contains links that are connected to other online sources. Be guided with the knowledge that we are not directly liable for the information contained in those links.
These terms and conditions have been designed following the subsisting laws of the land. It, therefore, means that they are enforceable by the relevant authorities.