Having negative marks on your credit history is no longer a huge problem for many people nowadays because they can still borrow some cash through no credit check loans. One great example of a loan option that doesn’t need a credit assessment is an online payday loan. It’s the go-to money loan for borrowers who need fast cash while having a bad credit score.
But even though lenders of such loans don’t perform credit checks (or only conduct soft credit checks), there are still qualification requirements that you have to meet. For instance, you have to provide your employment, income, and bank statements to the lender for evaluation. You can also expect that the fees of this payday loan are higher than regular payday loans.
If you are confident that you have the requirements asked by the lender, you can apply for online loans no credit check instant approval at friendlylender.ca. Or check this guide below for you to be sure you’ve met those requirements.
Qualification Requirements Of This Type Of Loan
As mentioned earlier, even though there’s no credit check for this type of loan, there are other qualification requirements that a borrower has to meet. The requirements vary by lender, but commonly they are the following.
- The borrower must be at least 18 years of age and above.
- Lenders of no credit check loans commonly require applicants to provide proof of income. It can be payslip, copy of previous year’s federal tax return, letter from employer, or personal and business bank statements.
- Proof of financial liabilities. It’s also a must for borrowers to provide documents of their current liabilities – such as outstanding credit card debts or other loans – to the lender.
If you want to take out no credit check payday loans, make sure to meet the requirements mentioned above before you apply. Once the lender approves your loan application, the cash you need will be deposited to your account within a few days.
What Does “No Credit Check” Really Mean?
People who just heard the phrase “no credit check” will often be surprised and curious about it. For newbies, it would seem like a “too good to be true” marketing ploy. Most of them would ask: what does it really mean?
Perhaps we can answer that question by spotting the difference between regular loans and no credit check loans.
Lenders of regular loans will often ask a credit bureau for the credit report of a loan applicant or require the loan applicant to prepare that document from the credit bureau. Lenders of no credit check loans, on the other hand, won’t have to contact a major credit bureau or ask the applicant for that to assess your borrowing history.
However, even though the lender won’t review your credit report coming from a major credit reporting agency, it will inform the latter that you’ve applied to borrow money from them.
After getting approved for the loan, your loan’s specifics will also show on your credit report. It’s crucial to repay what you owe on time to avoid getting another negative mark on your borrowing history.
Risks Of No Credit Check Payday Loans
There are various risks attached to no credit check payday loans. You should be aware of them before you apply to ensure that you won’t have any regrets about your decision.
- Exorbitant repayments. You need to make sure that you can pay off the loan on its scheduled date. Once you opt for extension beyond the loan’s term, you’ll be charged with additional fees.
- Shorter repayment periods. Another thing that you have to consider is the shorter repayment terms of payday loans compared to other loans. Payday loans have a minimum repayment term of 60 days to 2 years.
- It may have a negative impact on your credit history. Aside from the extra fees if you extend the repayment term of the loan, payday loans can also hurt your credit score if you don’t pay them on schedule. Moreover, getting multiple payday loan applications within a short amount of time may also drag down your credit score.
- Untrustworthy lenders and scammers. Do your research about the lender if it has a credit license because there are a lot of lenders now that rip off unsuspecting borrowers. Avoid unreputable lenders that quote prices beyond the allowed establishment and monthly fee caps. Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions before you sign.
How To Apply
Since the application is online, the application process is fast and easy. First, you have to fill out the online application form with the necessary information. Ensure that the information is accurate, complete, and spelled correctly before submitting the online application form. Then, you just have to wait for approval.
Now you know about no credit check online payday loans. If your credit score is low and you want to borrow some cash, this loan is a good option for you. But make sure to do your research before you apply for no credit check online payday loans.